Building a Twitter Timeline Threadventure with the Iris platform.
- 1.Structure, messaging and media go into the Pattr Dialogue Designer (this is the same system used to build a bot BUT for a Threadventure no bot is ever made live);
- 2.Threadventure is generated from the Dialogue to a test handle for review;
- 3.Partner auth their handle;
- 4.Threadventure is published to Partner handle;
- Zero code solution
- Fully supported UI designer to build thread
- You control design and build with Partner
- 24-hour max time to publish on our side
- Media works well
- Make the fork decisions clear
- User run-through should be around 3 mins in length when using the final Threadventure
- If you have a back to the start, you can convince users to play around for a while
- Keep copy light, media-heavy. Give users the ability to retry if they make a mistake
BBCiPlayer Race Across the World
BBC Glastonbury - Twitter Produced
O2 - Twitter Produced
Amazon Prime - Which Film Stereotype Are You?
Olympics 20th anniversary of #Sydney2000
Notify your account contact that Threadventure is ready for generation.